Wonderful trip to Dazaifu
Here is the plan to go to Dazaifu where my friend live. First, I will go to Futsukaichi by train, and change the train there for Dazaifu. Then, I will get off the train at Gojo. Second, I will go to my friend's house. She is the friend from a kindergarten. Third, we will go to Dazaifu Tenmangu, and enjoy shopping. I want to eat Umegaemochi with her. This is very popular food in Dazaifu. Finally, we will go to Kyusyu National Museum. There are Qidan's works on display now. I'm interested in world history, so I will enjoy seeing them. This is my plan. It is valuable trip to learn about Qidan and eat delicious meals. (Akari.U)
Your plan is very interesting! I always eat Umegaemochi when I go to Dazaifu Tenmangu. I think that your friend is looking forward to seeing you. Have a nice trip!(Yui.Y)
ReplyDeleteYour trip plan is very similar to mine! I was surprised at reading your plan. It is interesting.
ReplyDeleteChikako R.
Hi, Akari! I love umegaemochi too!
ReplyDeleteI think in this season there are very beautiful autumn colors in Dazaifu so I want to go to there to see them.