Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Present is my fun     

     If I could live in any time period, I would pick present. There are three reasons why I picked present. First, I live a full life every day. I always go to school and take my favorite classes. I can learn something that I am interested in. Second, there are many situations that I feel becoming grow-up. For example, I got a driver's license. So, I can drive as well as mature adults. And also, After one year, I can drink alcohol and go to vote. Present is a start of these things. Third, I have more my free time than ever before. I sometimes make a list and make my free time. In my free time, I can do what I want to do. Tommorow, I want to enjoy my life every day. (Yui.Y)    

4 comments:

  1. I think to enjoy our life in president is important. I want to spend full life everyday too. Let's life with having a lot of fun together.(Shiho F.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you really enjoy your present. I agree with you in that we have more our free time than ever before. I want to travel abroad many times in my free time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I respect you that you had a driver's license. It will be so hard to me to get it. I agree with you that I have more free time than before. I want to go around please take me out!
    (Yui T.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is good to enjoy life now. I think you enjoy everyday because you smile all the time.

    ReplyDelete