Layout of my bedroom
iiiiiLayout of my bedroom in my dormitory represent that I am a worrywart and a forgetful person. First of all, you will find a bed on your right when you enter my room. On my bed, there is an English book next to my pillow. I make it a rule to read the English book aloud every day, but I sometimes forget to do it. If I put it next to my pillow, however, I don't forget to do it. Next to my bed, there is my desk to study. At the center of edge of it, I put a calender so that I can check my schedule at any time. In addition, if you sit my chair and look straight ahead, you find a class schedule and tags that I wrote down what I have to do. they are on the wall in front of my desk. Layout and many items of my bedroom help me to relief myself from fear of my forgetfulness. (Haruka S.)
If I live in your room, I will be able to study everyday! I think that your room is suitable for the students in university. I want to make my room like your room. (Yui.Y)
ReplyDeleteI surprised that you are forgetful person. You don't look like so. Your room may be useful and I want to make my room like yours!
ReplyDeleteI want to visit your room! If I live in your room, I can study hard! I want to make my room nice like your room.
ReplyDelete(Erika M)
I'm also forgetful person. I would like to try to put English book next to my pillow when the extra reading is homework!!
ReplyDelete