Monday, October 24, 2011
Study in my domitory
It is almost impossible for me to study in my domitory. There are several reason for it. First, I have to cook dinner by myself in my domitory. So I also have to go shopping to buy foods. Cooking and shopping are interesting, but they decrease my free time. Second, I have many favorite TV programs. I'm looking forward to watch these programs every day. In addition, I must to watch news on TV instead of newspaper because I don't take newspaper in my domitory. Finally, I like to talk with my roommates in my domitory. If I have a free time, I cannot help talking with them. I take much time for it. For these reasons, it is difficult for me to study in my domitory although I think I have to study.(Haruka. S)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment